How Chiropractic Care Can Help You
Our clinic utilizes chiropractic care to relieve tension and inflammation surrounding the delicate nerves of the spine. This irritation to spinal nerves is the chief cause of spinal pain. When chiropractic adjustments are given to relieve the pressure placed on the nerves of the spine, relief is noticed almost instantaneously. This relationship between the spine and nervous system is the main focus of chiropractic treatment.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care can help with a number of different conditions.
- Improves joint mobility, function, and health
- Tightens loose muscles and loosens tight muscles and improves the contractibility (thereby strength) of the muscle
- Decreases degeneration of the joints and connective tissues, or arthritis
- Decreases on-going inflammatory process associated with the subluxation
- Improves circulation
- Speeds up the recovery process
- Improves nerve system function and the individual nerve’s ability to carry nerve impulses more efficiently
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves individual organ system function (heart, lung, sinuses, digestive, etc)
- Improves a person’s mood and disposition
- Calms a hyperactive mind and energizes a depressed mind
- Increases energy, vitality, and improves sleep
- Relieves prenatal discomfort
- Decreases length of labor and associated back pain
- Decreases the adverse effects of stress
- Improves athletic performance
- Improves the quality of life by enhancing the enjoyment/fulfillment of a person’s Key Values
- Prevention ability for sickness, disease, and pain
- Improves overall health and wellness for infants and children.
- Improves cognitive ability and allows someone to think more clearly
- And, of course, chiropractic care decreases pain!
Beyond Back and Neck Pain
Spinal manipulation can positively impact more than just back and neck pain. Studies have shown that chiropractic care can help relieve stress in the body, boost a person’s mood, regulate sleep cycles, and even stabilize blood pressure levels. Our spine and nervous system connects our entire body; receiving chiropractic care can help relieve so much more than back and neck pain.
Different conditions that are impacted by chiropractic care include:
- Sinus headaches and migraines
- TMJ (jaw pain)
- Joint pain
- Pulled muscles
- Sports injuries and worker’s comp injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrom (wrist)
- Whiplash and other auto accident-induced injuries
- Numbness and tingling
By incorporating our patients total overall physical health and performance, we improve their health for the long term. By incorporating both chiropractic and massage to help relieve the pain and inflammation of injured areas, our athletic trainers and rehabilitation specialists can then retrain those weakened areas and strengthen your body so your pain can be relieved faster and for longer periods of time.